Rainbow Dragonfly

Rainbow Dragonfly
Our Mascot

Monday, May 7, 2012

Where did it go???

I was playing with my blog design last night, changing my template and adding gadgets, and moving things around.  Cool.  Unfortunately, in the process I lost my first post!!  Argh!  I can't recreate it from memory because my memory has been reduced in direct proportion to the years I have added.  Hunh?  Why does that happen?

I think I introduced myself (the Wolf) and my standard poodle puppy (the Lion).  I am expecting a lot from Lion as he is just a big baby and hasn't really traveled much.  I hope he likes it.  If not, I may have to choose another of my five dogs to travel with.  Then I'll have to change the name of the blog to "A Wolf and a ????? on the Road."  That just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Today my road song is "Me and you and a dog named Blue," a tune I've always loved.
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment